Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YRClasses
I wonder if this is CnCVK one of those noobs who pretend they know what they're talking about, but really know fuck all
Ares Project Manager.
[Image: t3wbanner.png]
[Image: cncgsigsb_sml.png]
Open Ares positions: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.
PM if interested.
you are mistaken!!!Unhappy C&CVK - has broken more than 30 various programs and now dissasm GAMEMD.EXE and do not judge others
(Soon I shall publish game C&C Last Battle and you are convincedSmile[Image: mainmenu.jpg])
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

well.. the nice thing would be to allow other to use what you did, we want 4 campaigns in our 4 sided mod, however, PDs patch can't do that yet.
I can write Patch which shows in the menu "Campaign" List Box as in TSSmile
You can do mods for C&C: Last Battle редактируя rulesLB.ini adn artLB.ini and ... (Last Battle base on YR engine)Smile
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

CnCVK Wrote:I can write Patch which shows in the menu "Campaign" List Box as in TSSmile
You can do mods for C&C: Last Battle редактируя rulesLB.ini adn artLB.ini and ... (Last Battle base on YR engine)Smile

CnCVK, you are Russian, correct?

For the other members "редактируя" means "edit".In the sentence, it is "You can mod C&C: Last Battle by editing rulesLB.ini and artLB.ini and so on..."
-Mod Community member since 1999.
Hmmpf...

Pro: Mad I is back, he's adding valuable info
Contra: It's fucking re-opening dead threads.

Nsnsnsns...thread closed, since Ivan's information put in the final piece of the puzzle, and this is all majorly outdated anyway.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.