Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whiteboy's Rules
mrruben, maybe you could tell me what someone wants, and i could try and make it, at least for practice ^_^

[Image: sigentith.gif]
Avi and sig by MrRuben

If you want a bit of PHP coding done, or a really basic consol based C++ or Java program, PM me, i'll give it a try
has the beta been sent out yet? I've not been online and could have missed it...
I'll be the Beta Test Leader. After this week, i'm getting back to YR.
YuriRuler90 Wrote:I'll be the Beta Test Leader. After this week, i'm getting back to YR.
he's choosing
Well, look in Announcements. Sorry whiteboy, got grounded. Still send it to me, i'll try it if i can.
Right, I'm thinking about all of this... I'll give a full reply once I get back from work. Right now I'm in a hurry.

See ya!

I could apply for beta-leader but... not sure yet
*cracks fingers* here we go!

@Entith2290 & F-G: you're on the team. Entith, I don't think you'll need to do ini editing (although I may want you to do something in the future - nothing major). As for AI editing - more on that later.

@ctcdmb: no, it's not been released yet. Just watch this forum to see when it will be (which is very soon, since I now have all the testers I need).

@mrruben: thanks for trying LOL

@YuriRuler90: I was going to make you the leader, but with that 5 week grounding and no online, things will be difficult...

Therefore, I have decided (at least for now) to divide the beta team leadership between YuriRuler90 and zero2.

OK, now about AI. Please try and post in the other topic on this forum about it. With that said, I am not looking for someone who will "give it a go". About 3 people have already said that. This will mean that I will have 3 barely edited AI ini files, which is useless. I am looking for someone who can write, at the very least, a basic AI which builds all of the new units and uses them in a few ways. Nothing large-scale. Thanks for the offers, but I have decided that I'll either get a person who can do what I just outlined, or I will attempt to do it myself. This would extend the release date of the mod (unless I release it without AI, then make some AI and include it in a later release).

OK, so this is the final Beta testing team (remember, new testers are welcome, but now it's a lot harder to get on the team Tongue): mrruben5, zero2, (XT*Chris*TX), YuriRuler90, McSpivey, ctcdmb, Entith2290, and F-G.

zero2 and YuriRuler90 are currently sharing the Beta testing team leadership.

Right, now that I have eight people, I will arrange to open a thread/forum that only the above people can view and post in. But of course, this thread will still be active, as well as all the other threads... just not too active since the mod is not released yet. Once that happens, I will ask Cannis to make the Whiteboy's Rules section of C-GEN pernament (it's temporary at the moment), so all discussions relating to the mod can take place here. Just like the other mods hosted here really - the only difference being that this mod's official site is not part of the Cannis Games Editing Network (and that is something I am proud of - independence :biggrinSmile!

right. sorry for the impatience :goof: . I edit a lot of stuff in photoshop, might you need some help with any images? nothing posted online yet but that is in the works. I work night audit on the weekend so I won't be online around either saturday morning or sunday morning. but that afternoon and evening I'll be around.
Hmm, in the future I may well need someone with good photoshop skills (mine are mediocre at best). Thanks, ctcdmb I'll remember you said that. I'd like to see something you edited/made though, once you're ready. Gotta have some degree of quality control you know Wink

How about me and Zero get the 2 leader spots? That will make sure we get it good. Anyhow, i am able to get on my computer eacyh day. (my dad tried to take the power cord, but i got like 5 Tongue)
I loved the mod actually, well except for one thing. Try fighting 1 vs. 2 with brutal enemys. They constantly drop the paradrop with Boris and stuff. Usually results in me getting slaghtered. :biggrin:
Use a SEAL IFV. Or other wise a Boris and lots of base defenses.
I'm working on a site right at the moment. I won't give another sob story about i'm short on time always. when I get it close to finished I'll send you the addy. looking forward to betatesting this thing!
There are a million things you can do to counter the evil paradrops in V1.0.. I have nerfed them a bit in V1.5. No Tanya/Boris etc. Just a well-rounded hit-squad Tongue

Good luck with the sneaking around with power cables YuriRuler90! Like I said, the leadership is shared between you and zero2 at the moment (it will become pernament once zero2 accepts this).

In something totally unrelated, I met MooMan the other day! In his workplace (it didn't look like he was doing any work, for the record). We briefly shook hands and that was it really. I told him he DID'NT really look like a cow in person. He said why the hell would he.

Hmm, he has a point there :goof: :wacko: :goof: LOL