Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to loose???
hi all i played white boy rules and all i needed to do is get 1 thing a cloak generator and a hydroelectric power plant...

...and for offensive 1 nuke cluster(i almost get it every time from creates) Sleeping
Greetings fellow forum dweller. Allow me to enlighten you:

You are playing the really old WR version 1.0.

There ya go Tongue

What, you want more? Big Grin

OK, firstly, Stealth Generators are completely optional and if you don't want to use them then don't... ahh but I see your point. This mod was primarily desinged with online/LAN games in mind. Against humans, Stealth Generators are quite conventional... against AI, well let's just say the AI has the brain capacity of newborn pubic lice (yuck). Hydro power stations... unsure why you mentioned them.

And you won't be getting THAT unit in crates anymore LOL

Of course, by "any more", I am referring to the fact that the new version (1.5) is under constant and violent development. I say violent because I am actually got repetitive strain injury from using my PC all night, every night, vigorously, all because of modding http://eeshop.unl.edu/rsi.html

At any rate, 1.5 is far superior to the shameful shambles that is 1.0. Back then, I was a newbie and barely even existed in the modding community. Now, things are different, just wait and see Wink

i can't wait for 1.5 to be released(note:i don't feel the website has been updated)
oh yeah sorry everyone for not being on for ages i was busy with some work with trying to learn to mod....
Um... Can we take a look at the date of this topic, please? Double posting is also not encouraged.

[Image: wrathsig9dz.png]
Indeed. There's no reason to post in this topic anymore. There's plenty of other topics, cannisrocks... like the "Whiteboy's Rules" sticky or the "News on Progress" topic. Post there instead, this one's time is up Wink