Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To replace or not to replace.
Whiteboy Wrote:I didn't, I said "biotches" which is a South Romanian term used to describe the highly educated.
:oo:

[Image: wrathsig9dz.png]
Hopalongtom Wrote:I was thinking Chrono Displacement Vehicle or Temporal Displacement Vehicle.
Try fitting that on a Cameo!
Unless an acronym is used, it wouldn't work (unless you want a picture covered with words).
I think the Enforcer is good enough. Wink

[Image: wrathsig9dz.png]
Whiteboy Wrote:... Dare to prove me wrong, biotches?!
Did you get into the Pr0n again?
Whiteboy Wrote:
Wrath Wrote:It's good enough, so don't go swearing on us. Wink

I didn't, I said "biotches" which is a South Romanian term used to describe the highly educated :upside: Tongue 2h34r:
Wrong, I know romainian and that is not a romainian term. Tongue
particle Wrote:
Hopalongtom Wrote:I was thinking Chrono Displacement Vehicle or Temporal Displacement Vehicle.
Try fitting that on a Cameo!
That is the name that Einstin christened it but its adoped name in the Allied army is the "Enforcer".

[Image: HOPALONGTOM.png]
What Tom said. Just something I could put in the game manual. I like the idea of units having long, official names, but different, shorter ones when referred to on the battlefield.

@ Particle: I have the right to remain silent Tongue 2h34r:

@ Saberhawk: Uh, "biotches" is actually from the Old South Romanian, of the late 13th Century. It derives from the upper classes of noblemen and lords, and it was a very common way to start a conversation amongst such esteemed individuals. Try it, call someone a "biotch" - you will surely get someone's interest, and become friends with them forever :biggrin:

---

Here is the Enforcer cameo. Two people have said it looks like a vacuum cleaner. Those people have mental illnesses. But what's wrong with it looking like that anyway, I'm sure most vacuum cleaners look like high-tech military vehicles these days. And the Enforcer can be said to have the power to "clean up the enemy". You know what a great punchline that is!

[Image: Enforcer.jpg]

Quote:Those people have mental illnesses.
Just because I scored 43 on the Autism test, doesn't mean I'm "mentally ill", you know. Tongue

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
43 out of forty-thre...? erm, Nevermind Tongue
below 20 (IIRC) is for normal people, I got 45 :

Of course, that was years ago, maybe I'm more nomal now? Perhaps?

SaberHawk Wrote:
Whiteboy Wrote:
Wrath Wrote:It's good enough, so don't go swearing on us. Wink

I didn't, I said "biotches" which is a South Romanian term used to describe the highly educated :upside: Tongue 2h34r:
Wrong, I know romainian and that is not a romainian term. Tongue
Hey! Romanian People...I'm romanian in origins too Tongue
*realizes this was half pointless* :dry:
Hello, welcome to the WR forum. Who might you be? If you're a salesman or Jehova's witness then get out, now Tongue

Oh great, they've gone to NZ now too...
Actually... that's one good thing about NZ. I haven't seen that type yet. Yet I still *really* want to go back home. To England or Scotland. Hmm, tough choice... maybe I should make a poll about it Tongue