Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Official Whiteboy's Rules Screenshot Topic
I can beat you any day YR90. Why is it a n00b map? just cause it only has 1 enemy attack point, so u can guard easily. Yeah so what lol. Me and Wthigon did 2 vs Brutal 4 on adv BoP.

~John
[Image: ansatsig8mk.jpg]
I'd like to add my screenshots but they are in pcx form when i did screen capture, can i change the pcx to somethin else?
Dark-Assasin Wrote:I can beat you any day YR90. Why is it a n00b map? just cause it only has 1 enemy attack point, so u can guard easily. Yeah so what lol. Me and Wthigon did 2 vs Brutal 4 on adv BoP.
Regular YR, Tsunami, both Soviets. Lets see who wins now sonny....Tongue
how the hell do you convert pcx format to jpg!
Open it with Photoshop and save as JPEG!
Whoa, cross-technology and lighting effects galore Big Grin

Nice screenies peeople, and I think YR90 is just bragging about being *such* a good player... no such thing as n00b maps IMO... only the ones that have no detail whatsoever and have very poor design/conceptual values.

Proof! Why, that score with YR90 v.s. Ansatsu of course, in the Beta Testing Olnine private forum :biggrin:

Staill waiting for you 2 to play against each other and YR90 to win... of course you'll need the same version as wthigon and D-A have though Tongue

Painkiller, if you're going to post screenshots, make sure you state which mod version you are using, and add a comment for the picture if you can.

Ok i will but were can i get this Beta 4 version i have 1.0 and i see in your screenshot that president dugan can fire his telsa when he isnot garrisoned Unhappy
Sorry YR90, but I dont like Island maps, w/ limited resources, so we only have Kirovs and naval assaults. I like all out "infinite" money maps, plus I am alot better IMHO @ WB Rules, than regular YR. lol.

~John
See, you can beat me when you have unlimited money, but not on a regular map as the same side? That's my strong point, I have beaten the best players here a couple of times on Tsunami.
I would still be willing to lose to you on that map. Let me know when you want to play it will be fun. Make sure to take SS's.

~John
Update: Screenies from me and Wthigons game on the map Wisconsin(Wthigon). Played against 2 soviet and 1 Yuri, kept sending millions of infantry his way.
[Image: ss.JPG]
[Image: sss.JPG]
[Image: ssss.JPG]
[Image: victory.JPG]
[Image: finalscore1.JPG]

Ansatsu04 Final Score 539 135 114

Dont mind the brokeness lol.

~John
Here is my screenie...I am wondering why its black around the stealth generator

Infantry my way?? LMAO

[Image: scrn00067ke.jpg] :blink: :upside:

[Image: untitled10bu1.jpg]
Another of Wthigons Maps
[Image: mys.JPG]
[Image: mys2.JPG]
[Image: mys3.JPG]
[Image: mys4.JPG]
[Image: finalscore5.JPG]

Pay no mind to the overall kills here... lol. Wthigon attracts the mosquitos, as well as every enemy paradrop. LOL

~John
Dark-Assasin Wrote:Pay no mind to the overall kills here... lol. Wthigon attracts the mosquitos, as well as every enemy paradrop. LOL
omg i pwn j00...but yeah i seem to attract those damn drops...free kills per say.

[Image: untitled10bu1.jpg]
And so we have proof that the paradrops are no longer death weapons of doom, like they were in V1.0 Big Grin

These screenshots are actually pretty good testing feedback... I can already see how badly I need to get onto fixing some graphics (remaps especailly). I also need to tone down the negative light of the Stealth Genetator... you were plying on a very dark map to begin with it seems.

Painkiller - the Beta versions are private I'm afraid. You'll have to survive with the inferior V1.0 for now (yes, the President's weapon system is a bit different now, amongst MANY changes from V1.0). But it will be well worth the wait. It's almost a different mod now.