Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News on progress
ok so how is beta testing progress going

~John
[Image: ansatsig8mk.jpg]
The Beta's not even released yet... I need to iron out a few things in Survival mode.

But remember, the final beta will be damn close to the final release. So progress is strong.

Whiteboy Wrote:.....The AI also now builds the airbases - Nuke told me that the AI kicked his ass with Eurofighters. Big Grin

Not true Tongue The Allied AI uses it over his Airforce Command Tongue

Well, uh, crap. There HAS to be a way to get the AI to build the Eurofighter Airbase...

isn't this all down to the AIBuildsThis=yes tag?

what are they suposed to do with it? IE, whan to build it, prerequisites.

AIBuildThis= is something I've already tried. It's an advanced air base basically - it builds it towards the end of the tech tree (it does build the prerequisites) and one unit depends on it: the Eurofighter Typhoon.

What I'm basically trying to do is force the AI to build at least one of them. I'm running out of ideas... I'll try the AI base defence value tags next.

No pressure is meant by this. but I'm still up for testing "when it's ready..." XD
want to test R:ROTC while you wait?

I won't mind doing that, as well. Tongue

Sorry if this counts as two timing Whiteboy.

[Image: HOPALONGTOM.png]
my signature is a link, please continue any further discusions about it on the revora/cncguild/yrmods/revolution forums Tongue

and erm, sorry for the intrusion whiteboy...

Bah, GET OFF MY INTERNETS

..eheh. Yeah. You piggybacking off my forum here is a compliment actually. Just means more posts for this place xD

I've already got RROTC dl I just need to get some time this weekend to play it...
Time is very, very precious...

Especially for me right now...I've got about 15 projects going and I just started delivering pizzas on the side. How about you? still working full time on the beta and full time at your work?
Feels like MORE than full-time at work Tongue

I'm really being held back by that problem; the AI simply will not construct a Eurofighter Airbase. I have assignments to do for work as well - which will be over in July. I had no idea how much work the company wanted me to do for them - it's disrupted things considerably. Grrr. I'll be back on track once these damn assignments are over.