Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F-G's map finished
welcome back F-G

~John
[Image: ansatsig8mk.jpg]
Ah, welcome back F-G!

Yes, ok, the TF edited one (which I'll upload, when I've tested it myself to chekc for bugs) will be called "A Town in the Desert (WBR Edition) by F-G and Truefeel". IF it actually fits in the text box... if not, I can call it "A Town in the Desert (Truefeel edit) by F-G".

BTW F-G, the work of gamemate and myself have come together to mean that I no longer require and graphics for WR... unless it's something you previously gave me that you are now editing (e.g. buildup for the Reinforcements Beacon). I found the Psychic Comm. Center SHPs you posted ages ago... unsure if that was your final attempt, but I made it look pretty good in-game, however the buildup looks weird (it has a sort of black hole appearing on it). So basically feel free to send any graphics my way if you already have them done, otherwise, you don't need to contribute any further. Thanks so much for all you've done Smile

OK, I finally tested the map, here it is for anyone else to have a look at. I'm assuming it's the final version (Truefeel doesn't make mistakes.... much Tongue).

About the maps name. I can refer to it as "A Town in the Desert [Truefeel's WBR Edition] (2-4) By F-G" in the mod's documentation. But in the actual game, that won't fit in. In fact, "A Town in the Desert (2-4) By F-G" barely fits in, so I plan to use that for the in-game name, is this is OK.