Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F-G's map finished
Its already here..

~John
[Image: ansatsig8mk.jpg]
This is all making a creepy kind of sense. The whole "world ending in either 2000 or 2006 thing"... well I'm not afraid. Bring it!

Well we have proven The hidden messages in the Bible & Moby Dick wrong by still living after 2000 and 2006.

So you still have time to finish the mod before ARMAGEDDON.

The bad news is that it could have been read wrong or that you need to read the hidden messages in the ORIGINAL Bible, not the reprint in this language.

[Image: HOPALONGTOM.png]
Actually, the Apocalypse is going to come a long time before the Armageddon, where the world erupts into a complete state of war and no hope of recovery... But, whatever.

Let's just hope this mod is finished before then. Tongue

[Image: wrathsig9dz.png]
The Apocalypse, that is what I ment but I just couldn't think of the spelling.

Anyway no more spamming about the Apocalypse that goes in the Politics are of the forem. Tongue

[Image: HOPALONGTOM.png]
So a discussion about a map for YR evolves into a discussion about the end of the world...Tongue

Anyway, I have just received the updated map from Truefeel, and I've also removed the download in the first post here.

You should, considering a bunch of people would download it just to play the map (I didn't, of course).

And besides, YR is the end of the world where Yuri takes us over.

sorry, Wrath. people need to wait for the mod if they want to play the map

[Image: truefeelsra2yrsig3kn.gif]
That's what I said.

Well hmm. I am bored... I want the updated mod version David!

~John
Uh oh. You called Whiteboy by his real name. I think the Apocalypse has really arrived. But do finish the mod.

And I don't think he is giving out anymore betas...

There might just be another beta when I'm done. By that, I mean before I release the mod, I'll give it to handfull of people first.

exactly what I mean!. And I added it for the dramatic effect, I mean no disrespect Mr. White. haha.

~John
*is enraged*

Anyway, check the "Mod Progress" topic for an update on mod progress.

Whiteboy Wrote:It will be available for anyone to have at some stage.
(I'm no longer MIA)

The original version (but with the economical problem fixed) will be the one released to the public, while the truefeel edited version would be called "A town in the desert (WBR version)"

And of course that i weant to test the map.