Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Command + Conquer 3 in PC Gamer!
PC Gamer US cover story for 2006 June issue - Command + Conquer 3!

Note the "+" instead of the "&" in the title. Unhappy
[Image: pcgamercnc3.jpg]

[Image: cnc3_tankbarracks.jpg]
(Note the Generals-USA-resembling logo on the Orca, and the page title "Genre | Shooters".)
[Image: cnc3_orcatank.jpg]
[Image: cnc3_moretanks.jpg]

C&C HQ (German) also has info about it, Ren should be able to translate the pic below:

[Image: pca_tt_small.jpg]

(Reposted from PPM News, scans/photographs courtesy of guests at Planet CnC, german pic from C&C HQ.)

Update by Renegade, 20.04.06: There's now a press release by EA. Notice it clearly labels "Tiberium Wars" as a working title.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
PC Action Wrote:Command & Conquer: Tiberian Twilight
Real Time-Strategy | Since the US-magazine PC Gamer announced the revelation of a sequel (literally: continuation) to the popular real time-strategy series, internet forums fall over themselves in speculation. From well-informed sources, we already know more: The third part of Command & Conquer is really coming to town. Electronic Arts is working on a new part of the series, titled Tiberian Twilight. As the name suggests, the story is a continuation of 1999's Tiberian Sun. This time, you're using mechs and other war equipment to majorly beat up your opponent.

If they are seriously taking the logo depicted on the frontpage, I'm gonna majorly beat them up. I mean, seriously. Think about it. We've got C&C style A, with logo style A, and love it. What does EA do? Change it to style B with Generals, and to logo B with TT.

I swear to god, if this game has Generals-style building and this crappy logo, I'm not gonna buy it.

Oh, and P.S.:
For one, I found this post by Banshee interesting,
and for two, let's all not forget how cool and shiny Tiberian Sun's screenshots were before it's release Wink
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.