Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do u hack?
how do you havk pd? i want to do it to lol
hacking requires 2 things:
1, understanding the code
2, the ability to change what exists

1) when looking at the code in IDB, the code is in x86 language. this is also known as assembly language. probably 1 of the hardest languages to learn since you have to have a clear understanding of the processor that the code is designed for, and how the system is configured, and in the modern world, the operating system that the code is designed to run on.
to put it simply, very complex...

2) assuming you know something you want to edit, you need to know the same code in hexidecimal, this is basicly just a solid chunk of numbers and letter, 0-9 and A-F. you then have to re-write the code nibble by nibble(a nibble is 4 bits), in 4 pair chunks(4 lots of 8 bits(1 Byte), totaling a 32 bit word(AKA, Long word sized data.) anyway, you need to edit what exists, to what you want it to do, basicly, without changing the length of what exists, so, most of what you will do is changing 1 gosub loop to a different gosub loop, which may then call the original gosub loop before or after doing some modified or extra code.

on level of difficulty, i'd call it a 15/10. on a modder scale... or on a programmers scale, 10/10...

assebly code i'd rate 9/10, doing assembly in hex 9.5/10, modifying a program you didn't write in assemply hex, 10/10...
dam this is hard, its hard to understand those numbers, they dont even say something like: MAX CELLSPREAD or something like that...pd most be super smart...
hmm, i think all is lying, how could pd understand these codes, is he changeing a A to a C to get nuke clones? dont think so, i think theres a other way...
Yes, there is another way. It involves you running blindfolded down the highway. Dressed in a tutu.</bofh>

Try to understand this: If it were as simple as you imagine, it would have been fucking done five years ago.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
Guest, simply put CanMakeStuffUp=true into Bret's hack section of the rules, and it should work.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
HAHAhAhAhahhhhhhh.................................................................................................................
Renegade Wrote:Guest, simply put CanMakeStuffUp=true into Bret's hack section of the rules, and it should work.
That's a good one Ren. I wonder if anyone would fall for that. Tongue
I'm what Willis was talkin' about.
Quote:...pd most be super smart...
He is a genius
Quote:how could pd understand these codes, is he changeing a A to a C to get nuke clones?
changing an "A" to a "C" is probably telling it not to gosub the nuke routine, but to gosub to 1 of PDs new code sections, which will probably contain about 20 new longwords(32bit wide data) of code.
i understand, respect for pd.
Using IDA Pro And it is no more...
ARM forever - x86 sucks!