Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unstable Ares build does not start
Yes well, found it:
Quote:=====Ares=====
If you want to make use of the official Ares DLL then simply select that option in Launch Base Mod Creator. Alternatively, edit the LaunchBase\Mods\your_mod\launcher\liblist.gam file (which is a text file) and set UseAres=yes.

If you want to inject your own DLL into the game instead of the official Ares DLL (for example, you might want to test an experimental version of Ares) then make sure you do not use the official Ares DLL. Instead, you should add the DLL and INJ file to LaunchBase\Mods\your_mod\syringe
(16.08.2012, 15:46:33)Black Shadow 750 Wrote: Yes well, found it:
Quote:=====Ares=====
If you want to make use of the official Ares DLL then simply select that option in Launch Base Mod Creator. Alternatively, edit the LaunchBase\Mods\your_mod\launcher\liblist.gam file (which is a text file) and set UseAres=yes.

If you want to inject your own DLL into the game instead of the official Ares DLL (for example, you might want to test an experimental version of Ares) then make sure you do not use the official Ares DLL. Instead, you should add the DLL and INJ file to LaunchBase\Mods\your_mod\syringe

YES!

Black Shadow 750, I want you to have my babies now! Assuming I live longer than the weekend to have any...