Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I finally moved here.
And I'm happy too. I freaking nuked my CGEN forum. Muahaha. This link won't work for long...

http://www.cannis.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=7463

So, here begins my time at STX. This place will grow, I really want to see that Tongue

UPDATE: Since the link no longer works, I decided for your viewing pleasure to put up the dramatic nuke scene for you all to behold for eternity. Just download the attatchment and unzip, and enjoy Thumbs up

.zip   Less than 1 minute ago">WR C-GEN Forum Nuked.zip (Size: 359.19 KB / Downloads: 451)

Make sure you extract it before viewing - all of the files except the HTM file are supposed to be in a seperate folder, so it displays correctly.
The backup will be posted soon, yes?
Prod DCoder about that - but I'm sure it wil be up as fast as you can say "bumdiddleeokins", in French, in a southern accent, while drinking, and hanging upside down.

xD nah, it will be very soon - within the next couple of days I would think.
Whiteboy Wrote:Prod DCoder about that
That will work well Rolling eyes
[Image: signature.png]
[Image: yes.png][Image: vote.png][Image: no.png]
To speed things along: http://forums.renegadeprojects.com/showt...hp?tid=215
QuantumHybrid Wrote:
Whiteboy Wrote:Prod DCoder about that
That will work well Rolling eyes
Oh shush. Big Grin

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
He He He, You have nowhere you can hide from me now DCoder! Smile
[Image: signature.png]
[Image: yes.png][Image: vote.png][Image: no.png]
Well since you left C-GEN before i got around to looking at your forums on C-GEN i have something to say

Whiteboy, YOUR MOD KICKS ASS! Best YR mod i ever played (if you dont count the mods on C-GEN)
My Version Of the EA logo
[Image: 28542891547ed.jpg]
I have two things to say about that: Thanks, but you should see V1.5...

And: "if you don't count the mods on C-GEN?" *evil stare* Tongue
Whiteboy Wrote:And: "if you don't count the mods on C-GEN?" *evil stare* Tongue
I mean as, those are cool mods, but yours is fun with all them new units and i can play the coop maps:cool:
My Version Of the EA logo
[Image: 28542891547ed.jpg]
depending what you like about WR, there you will probably also like either R:ROTC or the currently far from incomplete and unreleased R:BOTH mods that i have been working on...