Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YR graphical problem - Weather Controller
I'm having trouble. I don't know if the Weather Controller has always been like this but I've only noticed it since I've added a custom 'weather controller activated' animation. Any help in rectifying this problem would be greatly appreciated:

[Image: Image2.png]
Ever wondered what the hell is going on?
Believe me friend you're not the only one.
--Lysdexia

Check out Launch Base for RA2/YR - http://marshall.strategy-x.com
Also home to the Purple Alert mod, 1.002 UMP, and the YR Playlist Manager.
Hm no idea...
maybe palette issues?
Maybe YR takes two colors as transparent?
[Image: jsfml.png]
Well the image above hasn't been modified by me, and I know the missing pixels are of varying palette indexes. Hmmm... need to check unmodded game.
Ever wondered what the hell is going on?
Believe me friend you're not the only one.
--Lysdexia

Check out Launch Base for RA2/YR - http://marshall.strategy-x.com
Also home to the Purple Alert mod, 1.002 UMP, and the YR Playlist Manager.
I don't know about the top, as I rarely play with SWs, but the bottom part is nothing unusual...almost every building gets corrupted like that every once in a while - no matter if it's WW-work or not.

It seemed to me, however, that those errors mostly happen in the corners of the foundation, which is probably the reason why most WW-buildings don't actually spread that far, but have "chopped" corners instead, e.g. the Soviet Tech Center: Instead of having a square base, the corners are cut, and the base is an...octo...eight...*grabs dictionary*...octagon.

So, forget the bottom, and try to find out what's going on with the tower...does it happen on other maps/theatres too?
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
maybe you need extra shp's to fix it, like ....._a, ....._b
*BUILDUPS*
The Ultimate War is begun!
B1E site
The Ultimate War
Both sites are Dutch

The Ultimate War is a mod where (nearly) every soldier and tank will be as a brutal one, and there's now an Eiffel Tesla Coil, and each side have 2 special soldiers or tanks, and 1 or more veteran things, so...prepare for the heaviest battle Tongue
Actually, with the bases of structures, it's a ZShape error. You'll have to tweak that in the art file.
I'm what Willis was talkin' about.
"ZShape"...right...now you're just making words up.

just kidding Big Grin, any good values you could tell us?
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Nope. I haven't been able to fix em either. Tongue
I'm what Willis was talkin' about.
Rank ameteurs, here are fixed versions of the control device animations. You'll need to work out corrected ZAdjust information to correct the problems with the main orb opening animation yourselves though.

Or rather the adjusted files would be there if I could upload 900K rather than only 500K. What useful attachments can I possibly attach in that space beyond heavily cropped or compressed images?

Edit:
Get it from http://project.cannis.net/files/gaweth.zip instead.