Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Special Section Rules
This forum is thought as an exile for the brave RA2/YR-modders at DeeZire's, so that no longer we will have to bear a state without moderators.

The same unspoken rules that we established there apply here.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Yay!
At least the guests are happy Big Grin
Forum Rules

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Rolleyes 
Are other languages aviable?
I don't speak English good Big Grin
The Ultimate War is begun!
B1E site
The Ultimate War
Both sites are Dutch

The Ultimate War is a mod where (nearly) every soldier and tank will be as a brutal one, and there's now an Eiffel Tesla Coil, and each side have 2 special soldiers or tanks, and 1 or more veteran things, so...prepare for the heaviest battle Tongue
Not right now, perhaps I'll let Daeda do a Dutch version when I created a new skin...Big Grin
Forum Rules

yeah, but if he it not do, i can do the dutch version, if you tell how to do, and maybe can others do their own language if you tell how it works to everybody, and then must they send their language and you have a multi-language forum Tongue
B1E site
The Ultimate War
Both sites are Dutch

The Ultimate War is a mod where (nearly) every soldier and tank will be as a brutal one, and there's now an Eiffel Tesla Coil, and each side have 2 special soldiers or tanks, and 1 or more veteran things, so...prepare for the heaviest battle Tongue
Lid: (beginneling - Lid - Geavanceerde Lid - Moderator - Beheerder)
Groep:
Gepost:
Aangenomen:
Komt uit:
Lid nummer:
Waarschuwing:

A few to-dutch translations from the left of the site (where the name and information of the members are)

yesterday - gisteren
today - vandaag
January - januari
February - februari
March - maart
April - april
May - mei
June - juni
July - juli
August - augustus
September - september
October - oktober
November - november
December - december
Sunday - zondag
Monday - maandag
Thuesday - dinsdag
Wednesday - woensdag
Thursday - donderdag
Friday - vrijdag
Saturday - zaterdag

The months and the days Big Grin maybe there some not good spelled (english words than), but i'm just 12 Shift eyes

Logged in as - Ingelogd als
Log Out - Log Uit
My Controls - Mijn Controllen
View New Posts - Bekijk Nieuwe Posten
My Assistant - Mij Assistent
* New Messages - * Nieuwe Berichten
Help - Help
Search - Zoek
Members - Leden
Calendar - Kalender

Some buttons on the upper of the site

Guest - Gast
Unregistered - Ongeregistreerd

For the guests

Enter Keywords - Enter slotwoorden
Search Topic - Zoek topic
<Next Oldest - Volgende Oudste
Next Newest> - Volgende Nieuwste

Some buttons on the lower of the site

Language - Taal
Dutch - Nederlands
English - Engels
German - Duits
French - Frans
Spanish - Spaans
Italian - Italiaans

If you have choosed the Dutch Language and you want to other languages (only if there are othersTongue)

Skin Selector - Huid Selecteerder (Huid is the original translation, but i think that Lay-out Selecteerder better is)
IPB Default Skin - IPB Normale Huid (Huid is the original translation, but i think that IPB Normale Lay-out better is)

For the Skin Selector

That was some translations, maybe you need it, but not, it give not
And for the other, maybe you can do that other guy what you said, uhhh, Daeda
B1E site
The Ultimate War
Both sites are Dutch

I hope that with the new layout not the posts and topics gonna be deleted
If it is, copy that translations
Or, uh, send it to than one guy, than he must do that not
B1E site
The Ultimate War
Both sites are Dutch

Triple posts! They're gathering their forces! :blink:

Thanks for the translations, if I don't find a pre-made Dutch language-file, I'll use those. And no, a template-change doesn't (shouldn't) hurt the database.
Forum Rules

Thanks for the translations, if I don't find a pre-made Dutch language-file, I'll use those. And no, a template-change doesn't (shouldn't) hurt the database.

Ok
B1E site
The Ultimate War
Both sites are Dutch

thanks
Need a russian skin, huh? Can do.
when comes the new layout, i'm waiting Unhappy
B1E site
The Ultimate War
Both sites are Dutch