Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Too many connections
As usual, my host didn't tell me wtf was going on. I know the board was down, I send an e-mail to them saying "please fix it", now it's back up. That's all I know. Shift eyes
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Just so you know, the whole renegadeprojects.com was down today for ~1 hour as well. It has just returned online now.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
Hmm...must've gone up again right before I came online...thanks for the info. If it happens again, contact me, I'll kick their ass.
Forum Rules

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
B) C()()l Tongue
that you kick their ass Big Grin Wink
The Ultimate War is begun!
B1E site
The Ultimate War
Both sites are Dutch

The Ultimate War is a mod where (nearly) every soldier and tank will be as a brutal one, and there's now an Eiffel Tesla Coil, and each side have 2 special soldiers or tanks, and 1 or more veteran things, so...prepare for the heaviest battle Tongue
Too many connections = dead SQL server. I've seen that too many times.
I'm what Willis was talkin' about.
Yeah. I kinda got the direction when I had MySQL error messages on my screen Tongue

The interesting question was: Why does our MySQL-server die all of a sudden?
Forum Rules

I don't know. It happens to mine sometimes too. All I do is restart it and it's fine again.
I'm what Willis was talkin' about.
Socket error, a few minutes ago. Sent an e-mail. Bet some other person on the server is doing weird stuff with it...
Forum Rules

Too many connections once again... (3 hrs ago).

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
meh, my homepage was down, too Shift eyes
hope that thing stays online from now...
[Image: jsfml.png]