Ram 4 GB
H.D 320

i run winxp sp3 32bit

i can play many games very good but with yuri isnot
the normal speed in yuri =5
but when play i can see rippes
when move to right and left you can see map like slide after slide

the good thing tht when i change game speed to 6 its working perfect
but the moving of the Unints is very qucik . but when move mouse to right and left you there is no ripples , no slide after slide

i have tested more things
1- Disable Directdraw acceleration : i can see ripples but you can play becase there is no slow in game

2- modify RA2MD.INI file : under Video tab add line VideoBackBuffer=no
this line result equal with result in first srep
so i can add this line and didnot disable Directdraw acceleration

3- reinstall and tested another copies: same problem exist

4- test with Ares : this patch enabled me to not disable Directdraw acceleration or modify RA2MD.INI , but the ripples still exist
5- test idea of Dcoder ares.ini file: make ares.ini and add lines (i lost like)
but this not solve the issue too , thx for Dcoder

so i need to fix it,

Alaa
What you forgot to mention is that you get this same problem in other games. It's not a problem in YR/Ares as such, and we are not going to fix it.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
(23.06.2011, 20:29:34)DCoder Wrote: What you forgot to mention is that you get this same problem in other games. It's not a problem in YR/Ares as such, and we are not going to fix it.

i didnot face this problem with any other game
All games working perfect

i just gave example for PES2011
1- its working pefect at my pc
2-if i play at my LCD tv with HDMI cable connector: its play perfect
3- if i play at Analoge TV with S-video cable connector: i can see litle ripples
i tested the idea of graionDilach
i tested crt monitor instead of my laptop lcd monitor , the problem exist
i tested the game with another laptop computer
Dell ispiron N5010
video card : Ati mobility radeon HD 5650

and the same problem !!
VSync, Triple buffering?

If neither helps, it's a fault of the game. You can't expect a 10-year old (most parts are closer being 15 years old rather than 10, I guess) to run flawlessly on a year or two old system.

Also, I CAN'T HELP BECAUSE I DON'T GET YOUR PROBLEM. Slide? OK, what kind of slide? Show it. You have TFT, right? There is a great advantage of TFT monitors.

They can be filmed. If you can't capture the slide you getting with the ordinary screen-capture tools (which to be honest shows that the error doesn't lie within YR, TBH) get a webcam, a a digital camera, or something equal crap (hell, even a two year old mobile phone has enough quality for this titbit) and create a showcase where you clearly show your problem, from where we understand what the hell you want to be fixed.

<capsrage>WE DON'T GET YOUR PROBLEM, WE DON'T KNOW WHAT SLIDES YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. YOU'VE NOT ENOUGHLY CLARIFIED YOUR PROBLEM TO GET UNDERSTOOD BY US. WE'RE NOT MIND-READERS, WE'RE NOT YURI AND WE ARE BEING ANNOYED BY THE FACT THAT YOU BUG US WITHOUT ANY HINT WE'RE ASKING FOR TO HELP YOU. IF YOU REALLY WANT THAT HELP, DO A FAVOUR AND SHOW YOUR #&@# SLIDES!</capsrage>
I can only assume he refers to the artifacting which occurs when scrolling, but capsrage to that as well.
I've got a problem similar to the "artifacting" thingamajig. And there seems to be no solution to that either, based on probably twenty hours of research, discussion and experimental surgery.
FormerAres Documentation Manager
Nobody here but us trees...
Graion Dilach Wrote:Worm, you know this guy is an American lawyer of some sort.
Giggle Good one!
i tested another OS (Backtrack4) its linux Ubuntu Kernel
i used Wine program to run game on linux

Ref: http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.ph...on&iId=167

Result: the same problem
Show it, meh. I still don't have a mind-reader hat or Röntgen eyes to see and know wtf are you talking about.

(04.07.2011, 23:30:05)Graion Dilach Wrote: There is a great advantage of TFT monitors.

They can be filmed. If you can't capture the slide you getting with the ordinary screen-capture tools (which to be honest shows that the error doesn't lie within YR, TBH) get a webcam, a a digital camera, or something equal crap (hell, even a two year old mobile phone has enough quality for this titbit) and create a showcase where you clearly show your problem, from where we understand what the hell you want to be fixed.

<capsrage>WE DON'T GET YOUR PROBLEM, WE DON'T KNOW WHAT SLIDES YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. YOU'VE NOT ENOUGHLY CLARIFIED YOUR PROBLEM TO GET UNDERSTOOD BY US. WE'RE NOT MIND-READERS, WE'RE NOT YURI AND WE ARE BEING ANNOYED BY THE FACT THAT YOU BUG US WITHOUT ANY HINT WE'RE ASKING FOR TO HELP YOU. IF YOU REALLY WANT THAT HELP, DO A FAVOUR AND SHOW YOUR #&@# SLIDES!</capsrage>

And yes, until I haven't seen the problem personally, your "report" will be ignored.

EDIT: Oh, just noticed. CPU's don't pay. They cache but don't cash.