Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New theater
It was my understanding from a conversation with DCoder a couple years ago, or maybe Blade that new theaters were not possible. But Graion Dilach has said it was possible and he showed me this feature post.

theaters

It appears that someone got it working in ARES. Am I correct? I did notice the won't fix comment.

This is a one time question. If it is possible I will only test it once and if it fails it will be a dead issue to me. I will not ask any more questions pertaining to this. I do know how to edit the theater ini files to display as I want them to appear in FA2. It is a bit of a pain but I have done it before.

What I need to know is: what goes in place of the +. The second section those go in the rules too? And how would I edit that part. just for testing parts the new theater would be NVH.

Quote:[Theaters]
+=TEMPERATE
+=SNOW
+=URBAN
+=DESERT
+=NEWURBAN
+=LUNAR
+=NEWTHEATER

Quote:[TEMPERATE]
UIName=Name:Temperate ;display name in, for example, the RMG list
File.Config=TEMPERAT ;will make temperatmd.ini the configuration file
File.MIX=ISOTEMP ;will load isotemp.mix when the theater is loaded
File.PAL=ISOTEM ;will use isotem.pal for theater-related images
File.Extension=TEM ;makes it load *.tem files, also sets the abbreviation for theater-specific palettes such as unittem.pal
File.MMExtension=MMT ;marble-madness tile file extension
NewTheaterPrefix=T ;prefix letter to use for building art with NewTheater=yes (e.g. GTCNST)

If this would be a waste of time, just say so. I don't want to spend any more time then I have to on this section.
Does Ares have this feature?..I dont know,but matbe it's truly here.You cn try by yourself.
Whassat...
Quote:What I need to know is: what goes in place of the +.
http://bugs.renegadeprojects.com/view.php?id=923

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3