Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Showing off
Those who've been following Ares's progress for a while are probably aware that Prism Forwarding is a feature a lot of work has been invested into, especially by Marshall. If you're wondering why completion of that logic took so long, and why people are so excited about it, check out this video Speeder posted the other day:

Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
WOW! That was purely amazing. Now, IIRC, the bugs were fixed and PF will make it into .2, yes? For the record, I support Ares and this community. Great work.
Best thing ever.
T3h l33t!!
I second that. I had to watch this video five times already Smile
A lot of credit must go to DCoder and AlexB too for getting me started and fixing those last bugs.
That video is pure awesome - looks even better than I had imagined it would be!
Ever wondered what the hell is going on?
Believe me friend you're not the only one.
--Lysdexia

Check out Launch Base for RA2/YR - http://marshall.strategy-x.com
Also home to the Purple Alert mod, 1.002 UMP, and the YR Playlist Manager.
Ooooh, we made Planet CNC! Big Grin 2 Congrats all around.

(Dario, Ares is not technically a mod, it's an enhancement project for YR providing new features that actual mods like Mental Omega are using. Thanks for the publicity nonetheless Smile )

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
Badass. Very nice. I never gave much thought to the prism forwarding concept,but that video kinda opened my eyes. God, the coding that must have taken... Thank you so much for all your hard work!
FormerAres Documentation Manager
Nobody here but us trees...
Graion Dilach Wrote:Worm, you know this guy is an American lawyer of some sort.
Giggle Good one!