Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BurnIRC 404?!
Sorry if I post it to a wrong place, but this seemed to be the place for it.

I get 10060 errors with Trillian, and even less with Opera, Mibbit, NetSplit.de's IRC2Go... I even tried my brother's SwiftKit but found out that it's server is hardcoded.

The webpage is also inaccessible, even Is It Down For Everybody or Just Me says it.

I know it's not your fault, and I'm not angry nor anything but don't expect me on the IRC until there isn't one. Tongue

BTW, from http://irc.netsplit.de/channels/details....et=BurnIRC's activation log I'd say that the downtime started around 10:00 at the morning. (I was never good in that AM/PM system) What I'm sure that I wanted to connect to it at noon and it was inaccessible.
Yeah, it's down.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Okay, good, I thought it was my ISP giving me crap again.
Star Strike Next Beta :V.7x -- (current version=V.6x Build 2)
Star Strike TC Forums
Star Strike Website
Alright, one day is one thing, two days of not even DNS connectivity is not reassuring. Since this wasn't the first time we've had issues with them, chat has officially moved.

Webinterface is embedded on the plain .com again, otherwise use direct webchat or your IRC client:
Code:
Server: chat.freenode.net
Channel: #renproj
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.