Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Network Add-Ons
This is Version II of this post, updated on March 5th, 9:24 PM.

Interesting for STX Hostees and Rock Patch-users, I have added four new services to the network:

File Fortress
A central download-site for all files downloadable from anywhere on the network. pd's Rock Patch, for example, is already there.

Operation Bughouse
Named after the Mobile Infantry's assault on Klendathu, home planet of the Bugs, this is the place where we, the civilians Wink fight our own, personal bugs - a bugtracker, similar to systems like BugZilla. As with the File Fortress, pd is already there.

Visual Propaganda
Since I'll need a new gallery for TD anyway and was sick of using ModDB's, I installed a Coppermine one. All of you can register and upload images, and, once again, pd is already there.

DcNS
Long promised, now finally here - DCoder's News System allows all hostees (and other network sites) to gather their news directly from the forums, rendering external, third-party news-scripts obsolete and integrating the site directly into the community. News distribution and webbing as follows:
Renegade Projects - Broadcasts all network news from all sources (That is, RenProj Main, STX Main, STX All Hostee, TD, ModEnc, Community Announcements and my personal site's news)
Strategy X - Broadcasts RenProj Main News, STX Main News, All Hostee News
STX Hostees - Broadcast STX Main News, Hostee News
Total Destruction - Broadcasts RenProj Main News, TD News
As usual, pd is already there.

All hostees (the few left), contact me to talk about your downloading, bugreporting, gallery and news-integration needs ASAP.

The rest of you, note that all bugs, especially TD and Rock Patch-related, are to be reported through the Bughouse from now on.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
The ATW site is pretty much how I like it, excepting that if you could somehow integrate the news system onto the front page and save all that messy html code work, that would be great.

Also, I'm not sure exactly how long it will be until I can get some more proof of work done... school is being a major hassle lately and the two-man team is split doing different things right now.