Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Member Titles
We currently have the extremely creative "Newbie", "Member" and "Advanced Member"...any suggestions for a better set of titles?
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Can you increase the number of titles?
What's about German ones? The English can guess what they mean Big Grin
[Image: jsfml.png]
I think I can have infinite titles...I just have to add more Smile

And yeah, sure...German is a possibility....but not the lame ones from cncforen.de - some of them are funny, but mainly, they're just stupid.
Forum Rules

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
What about allowing users to set their own custom title? After like 100 posts?

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
I think I've set it to 500. Wink
Forum Rules

500 is really much, i think you can better do 250, if there are more then 100 members you can set it to 500, then there come more topics and you post then more, uh, i do that Big Grin
The Ultimate War is begun!
B1E site
The Ultimate War
Both sites are Dutch

The Ultimate War is a mod where (nearly) every soldier and tank will be as a brutal one, and there's now an Eiffel Tesla Coil, and each side have 2 special soldiers or tanks, and 1 or more veteran things, so...prepare for the heaviest battle Tongue
Nah, it's a bonus for dedicated members. Tongue
Forum Rules

Renegade;date=Jan 28 2005, 08:30 PM Wrote:Nah, it's a bonus for dedicated members. Tongue
[right][snapback]167[/snapback][/right]
lolz
B1E site
The Ultimate War
Both sites are Dutch

The Ultimate War is a mod where (nearly) every soldier and tank will be as a brutal one, and there's now an Eiffel Tesla Coil, and each side have 2 special soldiers or tanks, and 1 or more veteran things, so...prepare for the heaviest battle Tongue
1.Pupil Member - Great Pupil Member - Full Pupil Member - Member - Intelligent Member - Expert Member - Advanced Member - *self-made name (by 500 posts)(no administrator or moderator)
2.Soldier - Private - Private First Class -Corporal - Sergeant - Second Lieutenant - Lieutenant - Captain - Major - Colonel -Major General - Lieutenant General - General - Moderator (only admin can make you that) - Admin (there's only one, and that is Renegade)
3.Beginner - Great Beginner - Member - Member Plus - Expert Member - Tiberian Member, Alert Member, Renegade Member, General Member, Dune Member (5 to choose, renegade, if you want better 'game' member titles, you must do it Big Grin ) - Command Member - Combat master - *self-made name (by 500 posts)(no administrator or moderator)
4.Newbie - Member - Officer - Post Officer - Forum Poster - *self-made name (by 500 posts)(no administrator or moderator)

Maybe it are nice member titles Big Grin
B1E site
The Ultimate War
Both sites are Dutch

Arrr...evil double-posters on the move... Tongue 2h34r:

Those military ones are an option, although I was thinking of something more C&Cish...like, starting with Initiate, next being Conscript etc....
Forum Rules

Yes, that is too an cool idea
1. Slave - Initiate - Virus - Veteran Virus - Elite Virus - Ease Brute - Medium Brute - Brutal Brute - Yuri clone - Psi corps trooper - Yuri X - Self-made name (by 500 posts)(the name's: admin(istrator) or moderator are not avaible)
2. Conscript - Flak Trooper - Heavy Flak Trooper - Advanced Flak Trooper - Tesla Trooper - Veteran Tesla Trooper - Elite Tesla Trooper - Stupid Ivan - Crazy Ivan - Desolator - Boris - Self-made name (by 500 posts)(the name's: admin(istrator) or moderator are not avaible)
3. GI - GGI - Rocketeer - Advanced Rocketeer - Sniper - Spy - Navy Seal - Chrono Legionaire - Veteran Chrono Legionaire - Elite Chrono Legionaire - Tanya - Self-made name (by 500 posts)(the name's: admin(istrator) or moderator are not avaible)

Maybe one of these, or, that you can choose by the begin, what for country you want, Soviet, Allied or Yuri
B1E site
The Ultimate War
Both sites are Dutch

Uhhhh, Renegade, do you use those, or you don't?
I don't like newbie - member - advanced member Big Grin
B1E site
The Ultimate War
Both sites are Dutch

Well, they are better, but...my inner self doesn't shout "YES!! I WANT THOSE!" yet...

Perhaps we should go with CnC Foren-style...as I said, I don't like their titles, but I like their idea.

They've got titles like
- Orca-Pilot
- Base Janitor
- Yuri's Personal Guard
- Mirage-Forester
- V3 Polisher
- Airstrip-Sweeper
- Visceroid guard
- Terror Drone Herdsman

...you get the drill. Some of them are okay, but most are of them are boring. Yet, I'd like something funny along those lines...
Forum Rules

ah, that's too an nice idea, i thought that you mean only original name's Big Grin
B1E site
The Ultimate War
Both sites are Dutch