Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DFD-R4: 525 vs. 1047, 526 vs. 1121
Hmm...this is a difficult one.

Fight 1

Tough tough tough tough tough.
Stealth's use is severely limited by its abuse for underwater units.
Gattlings are an awesome weapons system and could be lots of fun if they were less restricted.

Going over the debate, there seems to be unanimous support for stealth fixes, and its ICS looks better, too. So I guess you guys want more stealth.

Kill: #1047
Support: #525

Fight 2

Alright, here's the deal: Aside from what I said above about continuing support, over the course of this event, I simply didn't get the impression phase had many supporters.

Personally, I like the request, and I think it would lead to very interesting new tactics, but there's little point in going through all the trouble of crafting a system like that (and phase would be one of the more complex ones) if no one really wants it.

So, my heart supports phase, and I hope we end up doing it sometime in the future, but for now, continued support for parachutes it is.

Kill: #526
Support: #1121
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Fight 1
Skimming the number of posts supporting Stealth reveals: Stealth.

Fight 2
Same with me. Except my heart doesn't think and my colon likes parachutes. Para bombs are just great. There should be no need to throw suicide infantry out of a plane, looking like bombs and detonating on impact. I'm not fond of the phased units concept. Parachutes.