Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Genetic Mutation Clone
is it possible to clone it? there was one guy that told me that it was possible but i dont find any turtioal for that..
you mean mutations in general, or the Genetic Mutator SuperWeapon?
[Image: jsfml.png]
SW
nope, not clonable yet.
you can possibly use the Animation SW for this.
You can clone the Psychic Dominator and the Nuclear Silo, only with Rock Patch. Thats about it.
[Image: status_uid1.jpg]
[Image: sig.gif]
[Image: anti_txt_banner.gif]
"nope, not clonable yet"

Will it be in the future?
Dominator clone with an animation and a warhead that has InfDeath=9. Not that fucking hard.
I'm what Willis was talkin' about.
ok, where to change witch character it gonna mutate to, InfDeath=9 is brute? right?
http://rtb.strategy-x.com/hlp/infmuts.htm
B.v.G;date=Feb 23 2006, 02:34 PM;post=2350 Wrote:ok, where to change witch character it gonna mutate to, InfDeath=9 is brute? right?
Correct.
I'm what Willis was talkin' about.
Fenring;date=Feb 22 2006, 07:06 PM;post=2347 Wrote:Dominator clone with an animation and a warhead that has InfDeath=9. Not that fucking hard.
i was going to say that. this basicly acts like a mutator clone, i was going to do it for my new contagion, but got lazy.
Fenring;date=Feb 22 2006, 08:06 PM;post=2347 Wrote:Dominator clone with an animation and a warhead that has InfDeath=9. Not that fucking hard.

Does not work will create neutral brutes ....
trust in AG, the un-official official super weapons beta tester of RockPatch. every time PD adds 1, AG tries it.

AG, did you test it or are you just speculating? if you have an idea of what might work as a mutator clone, let us know, or ask PD to make 1.

there is a fire weapon at location superweapon, i think, create a warhead that has a mutation death anim, and that might work.
I tried dom clone and that didn't work, (i use it to create netural visceroids so its not such an issue) fire could work if it recognises the owner.
This thread is over. :lock:
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.