Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server Move Over
While there is still some backend stuff I have to set up for us admins, for the end users, especially Ares-users, normal state should be restored.
DNS changes propagated almost instantly (love the modern internet), web data migration went flawlessly, bugtracker and forum software were updated, and I just made sure Ares/Syringe branches for Launch Base are properly updated again.

Please take note that I finally removed the legacy Launch Base Ares version propagation system. If you haven't done so yet, update your Launch Base.
Launch Base with branch support has been out for three months, and there have been two additional updates since, so if you're still working with a version without branch support, you're way outdated anyway.
Update already.

As said, the previous server state should mostly be restored, and I didn't find any problems yet - if you do find glitches, note them here.

I will use this opportunity for some additional changes, so it's possible there's a bump here and there, but that should be the exception.

Again, sorry for any inconvenience cause, and enjoy your stay on Renegade Projects!
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.