Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ares:My Thoughts
Cool 
Hello,modders & n00bs!Cool Ha,sorry could not resist.Back to seriousness here I am very enthusiastic about Ares and the limitlessness of its possibilities,but one thing really stings me:Its taking TOO LONG!Mad I mean seriously you could work a bit faster could you not? Or in my opinion,GET MORE CODERS!? THE END!Mad (insulting)Tank
Clearly you missed this thread.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Quote:I mean seriously you could work a bit faster could you not? Or in my opinion,GET MORE CODERS!?
No. I could start playing GTA:VC and UT2K3 some more so you have to wait even longer though.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
Obvious troll is obvious.
[Image: obvious_troll.jpg]
Case closed.
I'm what Willis was talkin' about.
Since the OP doesn't seem to get it:
Quote:I mean seriously you could work a bit faster could you not?
Fuck you. I have a full time job, so my free time is limited. I also like to do things other than Ares in that limited free time.

Quote:Or in my opinion,GET MORE CODERS!?
Of course, why didn't I think of that.
* DCoder pulls five additional coders out of his magic hat.

You're not my boss, you can't tell me to work more, harder or faster. Unless you can actually contribute something, you have no right to be demanding anything from us. Period.

I knew it. You do have a magic hat.
Maybe im not being intinmidating enough:0.2 better come out this week bug-ridden or whatever or im going to UNLEASH HELL upon your whole lives:Hack your Bank Accounts,Expose your Darkest,horrible secrets,absolutly DESTROY you utterly,then hunt you down one by one and torture you SAW-style then cut your heads off and mount em on my wall.
Maybe I'm not being clear enough: I don't negotiate with terrorists.

(24.09.2010, 02:54:52)Guest Wrote: Maybe im not being intinmidating enough:0.2 better come out this week bug-ridden or whatever or im going to UNLEASH HELL upon your whole lives:Hack your Bank Accounts,Expose your Darkest,horrible secrets,absolutly DESTROY you utterly,then hunt you down one by one and torture you SAW-style then cut your heads off and mount em on my wall.
[Image: 3741058954_3837e82090.jpg]
how will you torture them SAW style if you already destroyed them? Geez dude, think your threats out a bit before you post them.
Star Strike Next Beta :V.7x -- (current version=V.6x Build 2)
Star Strike TC Forums
Star Strike Website
Usually, I'd wonder why you're feeding the troll...but I guess nothing else is going on.

* Renegade throws the pathetic troll some breadcrumbs
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Do the words "ADMIN CONTROL PANEL HACKING" mean anything to you
You're boring. Drop dead.

(24.09.2010, 20:52:01)Guest Wrote: Do the words "ADMIN CONTROL PANEL HACKING" mean anything to you
[Image: stfu.jpg]