Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Train bridge bug
The new Train bridge code has a bug. You cannot blow them up with units with C4.

Also If some of you guys have some time the TX bata is up for testing Terain Expansion
Yes I know "Train". these red letters are murder on my eye and copy and paste did not help
Try changing the board skin, I hate those red on black themes.
I fix your "trian", hope you don't mind Wink And yes, I really suggest using some other skin, like IPB Default or Silver.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
also, this is RP spacific, so, shouldn't it be in the "Patch the battlefield" forum?
Think

Also "not a priority?

When your look for the C4 problem check and see if it is possible to attach these to the existing bridges sets. So a new set of bridge tiles can be add to the sets that exists.
BridgeSet2
WoodBridgeSet2
TrainBridgeSet2
AFAIK, he already has a list of what he plans to do for 01.08
I was hoping to get a hold of ?jonwil? since he work on the train bridge.

I have look at the ?Trainbridgeset? and it seems there is a set of sub_xxxxxx not link up with ?Trainbridgeset?. Unlike ?Bridgeset?and ?Woodbridgeset?
sub_57D9A0 to sub_5E8590 you can use the Xref to get a quick look at the problem.. I don?t know if this is where the C4 problem is coming from. But it look like a likely spot to start. :???:
jonwil isn't able to work on it anymore.

So I will check for that later... thanks for those spots!
[Image: jsfml.png]
Bobingabout;date=Feb 17 2006, 07:04 AM;post=2313 Wrote:AFAIK, he already has a list of what he plans to do for 01.08

Does that mean we may be seeing some new action on the forums? :thumbs: