Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Launch Base Crashes
When trying to enable my mod. It worked fine yesterday, and then today it crashes every time. I disabled everything I had running, ran LaunchBase and launched my mod, it crashed.

Attached Files
.log   LaunchBase.log (Size: 441.55 KB / Downloads: 437)
.txt   except.txt (Size: 142 bytes / Downloads: 408)
Did you run LB as administrator?
Yes.
Do you have verbse logging turned on? That may provide some more info. If that doesn't help then I'll add some extra logging.

From the error it sounds like a file is read-only or otherwise Launch Base doesn't have permission to access it.

Something's weird with the log file though - at 2010-07-26 21:41:23 the log starts with the internal error message. This should be impossible... unless you left Launch Base running for 19 hours without using it?

In that case it could be an issue with one of the game's executables. Launch Base would be trying to get checksums of the executables. Have you installed a third party patch recently?
What happens if you turn off 'Verify Executables' ? Does that fix the problem?
Could be a permissions issue on the game's executable or on the md5deep program.
I'm surprised that running as Administrator doesn't fix that though.
Ever wondered what the hell is going on?
Believe me friend you're not the only one.
--Lysdexia

Check out Launch Base for RA2/YR - http://marshall.strategy-x.com
Also home to the Purple Alert mod, 1.002 UMP, and the YR Playlist Manager.
Umm weeelll actually I did. Okay, something's definately messed up. Yuri's Revenge won't even run normally. Looks like I'll have to reinstall it.

Okay installing it failed, it couldn't find RA2MD.exe. On either of the discs I have. So I check the discs manually and THEY'RE there. But they're read only so I can't get to them :/