Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anonymous submissions disabled
Gather round, children, and thank chief moron 95.66.15.208 from Kuwait for submitting his worthless duplicate to #378 for the third time, thus forcing me to turn off anonymous submissions on the tracker.

Anonymous morons have submitted a shitload of worthless crap recently, but his submissions were the pinnacle of worthlessness and disregard of the search functions.

Thank him you have to log in now.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
I think this should've been there frm the start TBH, as a precaution. Either this or the ability to ban IPs.
fine sorry for my worthlees ideas Ren. and thank you for you huge poty mouth.
Oh great! You! Go die in a pit for me. You posted a request that was already posted and then when it was closed POSTED IT TWICE MORE! You really are a disgrace to humanity. You'll survive in a zombie invasion becasue you have no brains for them to eat.
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright.i think you are a little retar.
I have a hunch that at this rate, guest posting in the forum will be forbidden as well, sooner or later...
may be
I think rule #1 should be re-instated, don't feed the n00bs Tongue
and for my last words to you is "SHMA o lma o nam yma o sit 3le" . i think you guy can translate this . but i bet 90% that you won't . get a Kuwaity to do the job . well ta ta ............................ and reaperr your hunch is at the right time and place . good luck for modding yuri's . yuri happy time's happy time's . best wishs for all the modders and the
authers of ARES™ "all rights are reseved to their owners"
Boom de yada boom de yada we don't give a fuck bye bye

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
so fuck u fuck u bye bye u she-coder
I thought you were gone for good?

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
just kidding sorry d-coder
lol, honestly, anon submissions in the tracker should have been stopped a long time ago, and given that most forums already require registration to post I don't see why that would be a problem to enforce here.

When someone takes stupidity to this level, we've got to do something about it. It's unfortunate that legitimate users have to be 'punished' for this idiot's actions but if it's necessary it must be done...

Besides, given that the vast majority of the really good requests in the tracker already come from registered users, this should, in conjunction with the DFD, greatly reduce the load of crap issues/issues that need to be weeded out.
I strongly agree.
"The present is theirs. The future, for which I really worked, is mine."
- Nikola Tesla

"My - y - my - your - my vision has permutated. My - y - my - your - my plans have followed a path unpredicted by the union of Nod and GDI. Your - my - our - our directives must be reassessed." - Kane/CABAL

[Image: 9853.png]