Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bugs in YR should be fixed in Ares
There are several bug in YR as far as I know.I wish Ares can fix these weird problems.

1.Put a Tesla Tank into a Verhicle with OpenTopped=yes as a Passenger,when this Verhicle get hurt and near to death,an IE will happen,or after released this TTNK out of this Verhicle,same IE will happen when this TTNK death too,except.txt is weird.

2.If game Speed runing too High,an IE often happen,except.txt says ????????

3.Another Weapon use Gatting logic,its Fire Sound will play before it fire,and sometime has no Fire Sound.

4.A miner verhicle with a Subterannean movement way will sleep when mining on the Ice Terrain.

5.Grenade can not buonce on the ground.

6.An Unit or Construction used a debris who has ShareSource=yes and ShareBodyData=yes, ShareTurretData=yes or ShareBarrelData=yes,In mission mode,when this Unit or Building destroy,an IE will happen,But in skirmish mode,it perform good and no IE happen.

7.If you set a FreeUnit no miner Verhicle to a building no PROC,enemy AI barely use this Unit after this FreeUnit Created.

8.Lightning Storm or Yuri's SuperWeapon attack some kind of building i am not sure(maybe the Second or Third Airforce Command Headquarter) of enemy.In that moment,a crash happen sometimes and back to Desktop directly.

To be Continue...^^
Wtf
Hmmm...curious...I was rather sure I had opened the forums, not the bugtracker...

...oh, wait
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Hmmm...curious...I was rather sure I had opened Renegade Projects, not PPM...

...oh, wait

Tongue
[Image: osen2o7mpmm4jg1fs0.jpg]
We can fix a lot of weird problems, but
1) you need to file them at the bugtracker one problem at a time;
2) you need to provide all the relevant info - 1, 6 and 8 in your list are simply speculations and you didn't provide any excepts or even rules - I can't even begin to guess where to look for the problem, and I hope it's fucking obvious I can't fix 2 without pulling a miracle out of my ass.
3) stuff that worked in TS and doesn't work in YR is not a bug per se.

With all that said,

Administrative Notice:

Closed.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3