Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ion Cannon
Turtial for that?
RTFM

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
that delte the Dominator, look at Psycho?s Metior Shower..First was it a fake SW, then someone write a turtial and made it to a real SW...Psycho has a ION CANNON to, but its fake, so do someone know how to make it to a real SW?
My mistake, a certain amount of intelligence is required as well.

Seriously, you can't expect other people to make all your work for you, just use your grey matter and read the links I gave, especially the first one...

Uh-oh. Some n00bs must have followed us...o_O
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
i dont expet people to do my work, i just wonder, if someone have a ion cannon, can they fast send me the [SuperWeaponType] thing?
This is what rock patchs turtoal sayd:

[NewDominatorSpecial]
UIName=Name:NewPsychicDominator
Name=Psychic Dominator Clone
IsPowered=true
RechargeTime=.10
Type=NewDominator ;WTF IS THIS?
Action=NewDom ;WTF IS THIS?
SidebarImage=NEWDOMICON
ShowTimer=yes
DisableableFromShell=yes
Range=1.4
LineMultiplier=3
AIDefendAgainst=yes
DomWarhead=DominatorWH ;the warhead the PsyDom clone uses for damage
DomFirstAnim=PDFXCLD ;the first animation to be played
DomSecondAnim=PDFXLOC ;the second animation to be played
DomFireAtPercentage=20 ;when the first anim is at this percentage, the second will be played and damage be caused
DomCaptureRange=1 ;the capture range
DomDamage=1000 ;damage caused
DomActivateSound=PsychicDominatorActivate ;this sound will be played after activating the SW (not EVA!Wink
DomAmbient=120 ;intensity of lighting (not sure)
DomRed=0 ;amount of red
DomGreen=0 ;amount of green
DomBlue=10 ;amount of blue
DomGround=0 ;no idea
DomLevel=0 ;again, no clue what this does
DomAmbientChangeRate=1 ;???
DomLight=yes ;turns the special lighting on or off
DomCapture=yes ;this determines whether it captures units at all

;;;;;;;;;;;;
When i fire, nothing happens, i mean i click on the icon, the everything becomes blue and then the yuri sounds come, i cant even choose where to fire it
Oh ffs...

Type=NewDominator ;NewDominator is the type for Psychic Dominator clones
Action=NewDom ;check out the Adding Custom Mouse Pointers page to find out more about this

that?s what i dont understand, i tried to read "Custom Mouse Poitner" but i didint understand it.
We should discuss a "Zero Tolerance towards Stupidity" policy at the council...

I'm "accepting" this kind of posts at DZ because I can't do anything against them.
Here, I can.
Forum Rules

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
you all professional modders are so conceited...I dont like people like you, becuse you are best refuses you to help other and you just ****ing with them....and its true
It's "Attack of the n00bs" week here on RenegadeProjects! Rolling eyes
I'm what Willis was talkin' about.
noo, i just want some anwsers, i have alredy readed 100 of turtoals but i dont understand, that why i am asking, why cant someone just copy the text, or can someone give me a name of a mod with a Ion Cannon there i can steal the codes from?
Because of exactly that attitude.

Complaining about our morality and then asking for help with code stealing. Hell, I don't even know what's more pathetic, the request itself or the fact that you're too stupid to steal on your own...Shift eyes

Two months, B.v.G. Two months any n00b around here or DeeZire. You have another four weeks, two weeks of holidays, and two weeks of re-socialization. After that, I'm outta this hell...

AND THEN THE FUN TIMES FOR N00BS ARE OVER!! :angry2:

I'm gonna return, bitches. And then the history you all hoped was past is gonna come back to you with a vengeance.

This place was built as a haven, a resort for people tired of the common n00b out there in the community. And I will damn well see to it that it stays that way!

(Thread closed due to stealing-request.)
Forum Rules