Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Launch Base 0.99.255
Versions 0.99.253 - 0.99.255 [2010-06-08]
  • Mod website hyperlink on Check For Updates form was non-functional.
  • Ares update check mechanism has been rewritten to reduce the amount of information that Launch Base needs in advance of connecting to the Renegade Projects' server.
  • New menu option 'Ares > Ares Update Options'. All Ares update settings are controlled from here now.
  • Ares branches are now picked up automatically from the server (as opposed to the 2 previously hard-coded branches, "stable" and "unstable").
  • Corrected a spelling mistake in a log file entry.
  • Updated help topics.
  • Added 'Capture Ares Debug Files' option to have Launch Base move debug files to it's own Logs directory.
  • Option to access Debug folder moved from Options form to Ares menu.
  • Fixed problem with main Launch Base window sometimes not being in the foreground after an Ares update.
  • "subtitle.txt" and "subtitlemd.txt" are now accepted for activation when placed in the video folder of a mod.
  • Fixed bug where a mod that tried to include it's own DLL and INJ would fail because the INJ was never activated.
  • Fixed bug where a mod could try to include the official Ares DLL and it's own version, thus causing an error message.

Get it here!
Ever wondered what the hell is going on?
Believe me friend you're not the only one.
--Lysdexia

Check out Launch Base for RA2/YR - http://marshall.strategy-x.com
Also home to the Purple Alert mod, 1.002 UMP, and the YR Playlist Manager.
Big Grin Looks like a great update!
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
K well i cant seem to get this working at all there is not a option on my Launch Base for ares
Got it working
Probably because you aren't running in Advanced Mode (Tools > Options). You don't need to run in Advanced Mode in order for Launch Base to download and launch Ares - it's all automatic.

But this isn't really the thread to post problems - start a new one if necessary. However, if you are running version 255 then you should update to the latest.
Ever wondered what the hell is going on?
Believe me friend you're not the only one.
--Lysdexia

Check out Launch Base for RA2/YR - http://marshall.strategy-x.com
Also home to the Purple Alert mod, 1.002 UMP, and the YR Playlist Manager.