Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
its ME again!
hi, you probably dont remember me but i was that impatient guy way back when from the purple website, lol. The one who always asked about updates to the far-famed (and still played) purple alert!

now, its been a while since i checked in, primarily because i couldnt find this site and saw that the old one was gone; i simply assumed you had been eated by evil zombie gnomes and the project had died.

so i have to ask, what has become of the purple alert project? is it still alive? i remember you saying "after launch base is completed ill check in on it", so i was just curious. Smile anyways, thanks for fighting off the gnomes, and its good to see you alive!

edit: after spending some time with the beloved search function i found an announcement about PA8 about 5 months ago. If it has already been released where would i find it?
Hey kurnis

Indeed I was thinking only the other day how I let you and others down, not getting PA8 out sooner.

It's still there, begging to be finished (heck even the website gives a 404 error for the PA page, something which Renegade should be thrashing me for).

I've been working on many other things lately but I will try to make Purple Alert 8 a priority.

By the way, I still plan a 9th and final release of PA that will make use of Ares!
And then there's Enemy Unknown, which I'd still love to do as well (that will definitely use Ares from the first release).
Ever wondered what the hell is going on?
Believe me friend you're not the only one.
--Lysdexia

Check out Launch Base for RA2/YR - http://marshall.strategy-x.com
Also home to the Purple Alert mod, 1.002 UMP, and the YR Playlist Manager.