Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with chronosphere AI script controls
Hey, I'm working on some cool stuff with chronoshifting multiple loaded transports but I can't get the chronosphere controls to work how I'd like. Specifically I just want the units to wait until the chronoshpere is charged, chrono to my base, and unload the transports. The best I've done is got them to wait for the chronosphere and chrono to the base, but they don't unload. I also know it's not something to do with the multiple transports because they normally unload fine when not using the chronosphere. Here's the script actions I was using:

56,65536 - ChronoSphere to Allied Construction Yard
57,65536 - ChronoWarp to Allied Construction Yard
11,29 - Assign new mission: Move
8,2 - Unload transport

Without the Move(11,29) action they don't wait if the chronosphere isn't ready and just unload where they're at.

Does anybody know the right script to do what I want, or at least be able to better explain the differences between script actions 56 and 57 and how some of the missions in action 11 work, particularly 29 which says it's used when chrono units are moving to destination. It seems to work for making the units wait for the chronosphere, but stops anything after it from working.

Also, I can't use the regular chrono controls in the Triggers section because they cause problems with the way I'm doing the multiple transports.
Hey, nice to see you still around!

Both ChronoSphere and ChronoWarp actions perform the teleportation, but there's differences in how they choose their target. They shouldn't matter if there's only one target building to choose from, of course. I'll get you a more detailed analysis tonight.

Action 11 is never marked as "completed" and so the engine never continues to the next instruction.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3