Poll: So what do you believe about it ?
Pretty good
Sucks
Could be better
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My First Finished SHP
Celebrating my second SHP I accept requests for buildings
And here is My building
Cameo :[Image: jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjju.png]
in-game shots
[Image: scrn0013.jpg]
An less ocuppied one
[Image: scrn0011.jpg]

Attached Files
.rar   SHP.rar (Size: 5.85 KB / Downloads: 406)
Screenshots would improve this thread immensely...you know, to actually see the SHP.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
(26.12.2009, 21:42:34)Renegade Wrote: Screenshots would improve this thread immensely...you know, to actually see the SHP.

i mentioned that ingame shots will appear immediatly

EDIT: Look up for ingame shot
EDIT: If you download the shp dont forget to credit me and give me some thanks
What is it supposed to be?
"The present is theirs. The future, for which I really worked, is mine."
- Nikola Tesla

"My - y - my - your - my vision has permutated. My - y - my - your - my plans have followed a path unpredicted by the union of Nod and GDI. Your - my - our - our directives must be reassessed." - Kane/CABAL

[Image: 9853.png]
Could be better.

First off, the cameo doesn't even look like a cameo that you would see in game. Second, the graphics on the actual building look artifacted and messy; presumably because of resizing the source material. Third... what the fuck is it?
[Image: alexstand1.gif]
The only issue I see is the pyramid on top looks a little off center, shouldnt be all black.
its supposed to be a mega super weapon thiingy but i cant make singeplayer maps so i released it
and ill try to fix it
vinifera7: i did not resize it and the background of the cameo is supposed to be the super mega weapon aftermath
It's... a bit weird. The top especially looks somewhat flat. How did you make this?
(28.12.2009, 05:38:23)mt. Wrote: It's... a bit weird. The top especially looks somewhat flat. How did you make this?
copy paste building
(27.12.2009, 10:47:50)Itachi Wrote: i did not resize it and the background of the cameo is supposed to be the super mega weapon aftermath

In that case, it looks junky because of the way the colors were converted when the palette was applied.
[Image: alexstand1.gif]
(29.12.2009, 22:10:34)Vinifera7 Wrote:
(27.12.2009, 10:47:50)Itachi Wrote: i did not resize it and the background of the cameo is supposed to be the super mega weapon aftermath

In that case, it looks junky because of the way the colors were converted when the palette was applied.
the parts were already in the right palette
The pyramid doesn't quite fit. I did a quick play with ps cs3 and threw a sov tower on top. the red is the remap color, showing ownership
(30.12.2009, 06:19:23)Nikademis Von Hisson Wrote: The pyramid doesn't quite fit. I did a quick play with ps cs3 and threw a sov tower on top. the red is the remap color, showing ownership
nice building over there