Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rock Patch
I know people bi*ch about the NPatch. Currently I am using it and I have received an except error that I know has nothing to do with the Patch, but I have given serious thought to going back to the Rock Patch so there is a chance of getting some insight on WTF I did to screw up a map that has worked before I added some new terrain. The only thing I added to my mod/campaign (in the ini) that was stated to work in the NPatch was the air to air combat and the tech bar (which according to this link RP capabilities the tech bar is also in RP). I tried downloading RP 1.08 but my computer kicked back that there is a backdoor trojan in the program. I used this link to find the RP: RP Download

And yes I did search the modenc for some insight on this. This link broken Rock Patch link

And I did search this forum for Rock Patch, but when I click to DL anything I get nothing
Quote:worked before I added some new terrain
Hmmm... I wonder if that could be why it's crashing.

You can get any RP version from http://dc0d3r.name/_rp/ , if your antivirus still bitches about those, get a new one.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
I already know the terrain piece is the problem, I was hoping since I reinstalled the Rock Patch there could be some insight of why. What would make this happen. I made about 300 new pieces for the urban terrain, about 2/3 i had in reg maps and the other 1/2 for my campaign/mod. Tried playing a map that I made about 6 months and crash. Six months ago these pieces worked fine....it was like the game said f**k you we don't want to work anymore, and 20 pieces have caused a crash. So I am forced to uninstall the game and reinstall it, reinstall the terrain expansion, and reinstall the rock patch and try to fix the pieces the game won't use.