Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yuri Terrain Committee....are you interested?
Well, I have made it known that I have been working on terrain items. I've seen bits and pieces of people doing some work. Does anyone want to form a group so we can expand the terrain tiles??

At the current time I am working on Urban Settings (around 300 tiles) that I plan to convert some of them to the Temperate Settings and then maybe some work with Desert and Snow Settings.

I plan to have some pics up to show some of my progress on this matter.

BTW: This for serious Yuri modding, not lame attempts at modding. Interested? Nikademis_Von_Hisson@live.com that is email, windows messenger and myspace page email
You do realise that the TX website is now hosted here and is the result of a group forming and expanding the terrain tiles? I'm quite sure most people aren't going to be interested in doing this and the few that might be already indicated as such on PPM where I also commented on what is needed to release as an update to the terrain expansion if that is what you wish to do.

For future reference, it does not look good noting that it is a "serious" modding project. Many of the lamest modding projects have professed to be "serious" and to my recollection no serious ones have so it doesn't inspire confidence in a projects to read such a comment on a post trying to attract support.

One final suggestion. In my experience it is simply better to do and show rather than solicit assistance for this sort of thing. Others will follow your lead on it or not and posts like this will make little difference compared to delivery of results.
Well, from my previous posts I have stated I am serious. I have posted pics here and there. You (Blade)have sent me a PM about something about new tiles. It is because of people like you (Blade), DJBreit, and Marshall that have....i guess, inspired me to make tiles. Lately, works of MigEater and Aro have popped up. I just want people who think they can make tiles, but never thought of actually making something for the community, to maybe look at helping to create some. With out the wisdom of Blade, DJBeit, and Marshall I would have never even started making tiles. There have been some pointers on my tiles that I have shown. There have been suggestions and each has been taken in to consideration. I hope to have a video showing maybe 4 maps within a few days. I have some things to create because I lost a few files. I would like to have the new urban tiles, and possibly temp tiles done before the end of the year. As the old saying goes, talk is cheap...put up or shut up.....I plan to put up, lol. Thank you Blade for sharing you wisdom. That is not lip service, that is a serious Thank you.