Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IE error
I created a map using some new terrain pieces I was working on, after which I went to play the game. I had imported all my things over to my new computer, this was my first time playing the game since I got the computer. Here is my IE Text
Hmm. IE means either "Internal Error" or "Internet Explorer". You are specifying "error", which you wouldn't have to if it was an Internal Error (since the word "Error" is included, and "Internal Error error" makes no sense). As such, I assume you're talking about an Internet Explorer error.

Sorry, but we don't support IE here. Get a real browser.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
I know what an IE error is, im just trying to figure out what it is. Before my laptop died the game worked. But since I brought everything over to my new computer and now the game crashed on this map. I tried making a blank map, just as a test. no buildings or such, just mcv and it worked fine. I was thinking it might be one of the new pieces i created, but so far have had no luck with. Could a terrain piece be the problem?
so, you know what the error is, and why it's happening, but are asking for help, WHY?
[Image: MRMIdAS2k.jpg]
MRMIdAS: No longer allowed to criticise Westwood on PPM
(14.11.2009, 05:07:45)Nikademis Von Hisson Wrote: I know what an IE error is, im just trying to figure out what it is.

Does that not say it all?
Forum Rules

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Your except.txt says you are running NPatch. We don't support NPatch at all. My money is on NPatch causing your problem.
Ever wondered what the hell is going on?
Believe me friend you're not the only one.
--Lysdexia

Check out Launch Base for RA2/YR - http://marshall.strategy-x.com
Also home to the Purple Alert mod, 1.002 UMP, and the YR Playlist Manager.
Holy crap he's right o_o

Can you not read? Does the header not say no NPatch support?

Administrative Notice:

NClosed nfor nwillful nintroduction nof nbugs.
Forum Rules