Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Base Node
I have seen the Base Node in the modenc, but I saw something that explained it more, but I can not find the post on any of the 4 forums I visit. The post explained that you can make the computer build more than 1 building (ex: warfactory, barracks) making them tougher in a SPM. Can any provide me a link that tells more then the modenc?
I am pretty sure the trick was to create clones of the buildings in question which are unbuildable by humans, and then use AI controls to make them build them anyway. (i.e. you don't really make them build the same building twice, you just make them build multiple buildings which look & act the same, while preventing the human players from doing the same.)

But it's been a while, no guarantees.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
ok, thanks, like i said i had seen a post stating about double building, but at that time i wasn't to concerned with it, and i didn't bookmark the topic....ill just have to run with what modenc states and be happy with that and maybe look deeper into what the game maps have