Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Before posting...
Watch this flash animation.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
I'm with stupid! What flash animation? Read and be gay!
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage." - Lao Tzu -
The one in the middle of the page, that loads just fine for me Tongue
Forum Rules

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
I'm with stupid! Ive been watching the top of the page, the bottom of the page, the right side of the page and the left side of the page! Still didnt see anything animated or flash! Bang head against wall I also checked all four corners of the page and still nothing Ren. Wtf (checking)

Ren. Ive tried viewing on both of my PCs and nothing is working.. You must be dreaming it! HAHAHA! Love o_O
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage." - Lao Tzu -
did you click the link?
ROFL.Big Grin 2

...you do realize the words "flash animation" are a link to said flash animation, right, Robbie?LOL
Forum Rules

SleepingSleeping 2 I was sleeping at that time! Big Grin Very nice...... A little retarded, but Nice.....I'm with stupid!

So what else is new Ren.?Love