Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chaos in the update window
Big Grin 
Haha, just noticed this. LOL
Something's wrong with the TX info format I would believe.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: jsfml.png]
Yeah, I think its to do with the fact I edited the upd file in linux since the only ftp client I've made work is linux based. Probably an issue with the EOL format or something (LF instead of LFCR). Need to find a linux editor that lets me specify the EOL format to use.
Um, Gedit and Geany both allow for EOL format specification. Check the menus. Of course, if you use KDE, well, then, ask the Flying Blinking Red Head.
Albert Einstein Wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.
You could, of course, just do
Code:
todos -b the_file_name
or unix2dos, depending on what your binary is called.

Ultimately, this is a Launch Base bug, imo...assuming a specific \n configuration, no matter how likely it may be, is the same as setting a list limit to 100 because it's unlikely there'll ever be that many units - it will work in most cases, but it'll break eventually.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
I've just put out Launch Base version 0.99.230 which will translate all UPD files' end of line characters into the expected format (CRLF) after downloading them.

The LBMC help files do mention "uploading in binary mode" but it is just a throw-away comment that simply assumes you have created the file in Windows.
Ever wondered what the hell is going on?
Believe me friend you're not the only one.
--Lysdexia

Check out Launch Base for RA2/YR - http://marshall.strategy-x.com
Also home to the Purple Alert mod, 1.002 UMP, and the YR Playlist Manager.
Works nicely, good job! Smile
[Image: jsfml.png]