Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Questions
Smile 
I) How can I GET Rockpatch2/Ares?
II) How I can get a unit to deploy slowly from the air (like a siege chopper) while making a EVA alert (when he STARTS to deploy)? I want to make a Buildlimit-1 UFO (without the "absorber beacon) that can Mindcontrol buildings at Prism Tank range. To prevent it from capture-selling a building then escaping, I'll want it to issue a EVA alert (Like the "Kirov Reporting" when someone builds a Blimp) to give the attacked side time to down the UFO before they lose their buildings.

Thanks
(08.05.2009, 23:15:39)Guest Wrote: I) How can I GET Rockpatch2/Ares?
RTFM and you would know at first glance, that it is not finished for release.

(08.05.2009, 23:15:39)Guest Wrote: II) How I can get a unit to deploy slowly from the air (like a siege chopper) while making a EVA alert (when he STARTS to deploy)? I want to make a Buildlimit-1 UFO (without the "absorber beacon) that can Mindcontrol buildings at Prism Tank range. To prevent it from capture-selling a building then escaping, I'll want it to issue a EVA alert (Like the "Kirov Reporting" when someone builds a Blimp) to give the attacked side time to down the UFO before they lose their buildings.
EDIT: I stand corrected.
To control the speed at which it deploys, you could try altering the value of the JumpjetClimb tag.
Ares Project Manager.
[Image: t3wbanner.png]
[Image: cncgsigsb_sml.png]
Open Ares positions: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.
PM if interested.
DeploySound=FooSound

[FooSound]
Type=GLOBAL
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
(09.05.2009, 11:59:12)Renegade Wrote: DeploySound=FooSound

[FooSound]
Type=GLOBAL

Thanksq