Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ParaBomb=Bomb Parachute
I noticed that there is no information about ParaBomb= Parachute used to drop exploding ordinances....
There is no info about writing comprehensive and understandable posts, either.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
Trying to extrapolate some sense from what you're on about... parabombs logic doesn't work in RA2 like it did in RA1. The nearest thing you can get is to make an infantry that looks like a bomb and will suicide itself when it hits the ground, and use the paradrop super weapon to throw them in.
Ares Project Manager.
[Image: t3wbanner.png]
[Image: cncgsigsb_sml.png]
Open Ares positions: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.
PM if interested.
specifically, give the infantry a Primary weapon with Range=-2 (infinite) and Suicide=Yes, then give it a DeathWeapon for the actual explosion.

For para-mines instead of para-bombs, set Range to some finite amount (the mine triggering range) instead of infinite.
The only problem is that your mines will move. Removing the locomotor won't fix that, since the game will just default to teleportation in that case. I've tried Speed=0 in the past, but for some reason that caused odd behaviour with the unit itself if it tried to move. Also make either the parabomb infantry or mines Selectable=no as well.
Ares Project Manager.
[Image: t3wbanner.png]
[Image: cncgsigsb_sml.png]
Open Ares positions: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.
PM if interested.
[AudioVisual]
Parachute=PARABOMB
this will give you the parabomb parachute, though looks crappy, but i believe theres a fix for it by changing or adding to the art work in art.ini

and why do para mines that move when you cann do landmines that dont?