Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wanted: Project Management
(19.04.2009, 00:27:05)Professor_Tesla Wrote: I could slap you around to make sure the releases are released on time. Also, may I name the releases? I have a few ideas for them already:
Ares FE (First Edition)
Ares SMUHTV (Super Mega Ultra Hyper Turbo Version)
Ares LGICLE (Lime Green Ice Cold Lemonade Edition)
Ares TLB (Tesla Lightning Build)

Ares FUVK Edition?
[Image: MRMIdAS2k.jpg]
MRMIdAS: No longer allowed to criticise Westwood on PPM
LOL
(19.04.2009, 00:27:05)Professor_Tesla Wrote: I could slap you around to make sure the releases are released on time. Also, may I name the releases? I have a few ideas for them already:
Ares FE (First Edition)
Ares SMUHTV (Super Mega Ultra Hyper Turbo Version)
Ares LGICLE (Lime Green Ice Cold Lemonade Edition)
Ares TLB (Tesla Lightning Build)

Sounds a lot like something VK would suggest xD
I want Ares Lime Green Ice Cold Lemonade Edition kthx.

It sounds refreshing and delicious.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
I've for many times became a production manager in my colleges theater plays, keeping those people intact and always on go is hard for me. I think Dcoder has his freewill ^__^
Become the Ultimate General - Yuri's Revenge: Zero Hour
[Image: sigyrzh.jpg]
Yuri's Revenge Zero Hour Mod Leader, visit my site at freedom studios. Click banner ^__^
Ares Flying Urangutan Vodka Killer Edition ftw!
how about "Ares v1.0", wouldn't that be easier to digest?
ALL HAIL!!!! King of the Loosers
ugh.. Never mind..

[Image: 9c3cfb081d.png]

"Engine 2 is 'no longer' on fire." -One of those penguins from Madagascar (though, I can't seem to recall that guy's name.. Nay, who cares?)
Mine's better shortend.
(21.04.2009, 12:31:13)Tempest Wrote: how about "Ares v1.0", wouldn't that be easier to digest?

[Image: thats_the_joke.jpg]
[Image: MRMIdAS2k.jpg]
MRMIdAS: No longer allowed to criticise Westwood on PPM
(19.04.2009, 22:42:03)Renegade Wrote: I want Ares Lime Green Ice Cold Lemonade Edition kthx.

It sounds refreshing and delicious.

I agree Tongue
Albert Einstein Wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.
If we actually do name the releases, we could do it based on a feature that that particular version has, like "Ares X.XX, AKA SomethingRelatedToAFeatureInThisVersion Edition". But I doubt that'll happen.

Firefox's spell/grammar checker is retarded - it keeps claiming that perfectly correct English words/contractions are misspellings.

EDIT: Okay, back on topic. If you will let me, I would be more than happy to slap you around to get releases released on time.
"The present is theirs. The future, for which I really worked, is mine."
- Nikola Tesla

"My - y - my - your - my vision has permutated. My - y - my - your - my plans have followed a path unpredicted by the union of Nod and GDI. Your - my - our - our directives must be reassessed." - Kane/CABAL

[Image: 9853.png]