Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AITriggerTypesEnable
Hi everyone, I have a question with [AITriggerTypesEnable].

I'm not good with the AI in this game at all, and after all that I've heard about the AI in the FABULOUS TS ENGINE, I don't think I want to try.

I would just like to know if this section actually has any effect at all in maps, assuming that I only use the default AITriggerTypes. I make single player missions and I like to use off-map scripted reinforcements instead of making custom AITriggerTypes which I'm not too familiar with.

So if I didn't do anything about AI in my MAP, do I need to include this section at all? Or do I just include the header [AITriggerTypesEnable] but have nothing underneath it?

Thanks for reading. And apologies if this has been asked before, or if I posted in the wrong section.
Sorry for double post, I just want to clarify that I DO want to keep the default, standard, global AITriggerTypes. =]

They help create a pretty good gaming experience in single player maps.
Ask and ye shall receive

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
I've already read that page, DCoder. It is quite confusing, that's why I thought I'd ask on the forums for clarification. So please answer my question, if I remove that section from my map will the AI still behave the same?
That depends on your triggers and when they were activated before.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.