Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
question and comment about this
? Removing a building from the PrerequisitePower= list, while it exists in one of the (GDI/NODRegular/Third)PowerPlant= lists will cause an IE the moment any of your Power buildings get destroyed or sold as long as you own a Construction Yard. YR mods that remove Yuri's side from the game, should not remove YAPOWR from PrerequisitePower=.

(Could not be reproduced thus far.)

This is from the modenc. does it the statement can't be reproduced means no one has been able to? If that is the case I know how. In a single player game, give player a AFC (ability to drop paratroopers with no power, set time to 1 min for paratrooper drop. I had an instance where the computer attacked my base with engineers and captured my power and base. The only thing I had left was my barracks,war factory, and the afc. When I went to drop troops the game crashed. I saw the comment in the modenc and suspected that was the cause of the problem. The only reason for lowering the time is to trigger the error quicker.
Poland's Revenge......... a CAJE production...........release date 1/1/2011
And you had removed a building from the PrerequisitePower list?
Post your except.
Ever wondered what the hell is going on?
Believe me friend you're not the only one.
--Lysdexia

Check out Launch Base for RA2/YR - http://marshall.strategy-x.com
Also home to the Purple Alert mod, 1.002 UMP, and the YR Playlist Manager.
(19.03.2009, 14:33:15)Marshall Wrote: And you had removed a building from the PrerequisitePower list?
Post your except.

The Except.txt file has been long deleted, but I think I know how to re-create it. I placed an Air Force Command on the map close to my base with an engineer to try something out, if I can I will post up, but like I said I guessed from this section in the modenc

? Removing a building from the PrerequisitePower= list, while it exists in one of the (GDI/NODRegular/Third)PowerPlant= lists will cause an IE the moment any of your Power buildings get destroyed or sold as long as you own a Construction Yard. YR mods that remove Yuri's side from the game, should not remove YAPOWR from PrerequisitePower=.

(Could not be reproduced thus far.)

I figured my problem.
Poland's Revenge......... a CAJE production...........release date 1/1/2011
Learn to close your brackets when you open them... >.>