Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eip:004F65BF -Reference Only-
Reference Only

I think the IE is something related to MCV ownership, like a a house gets its baseunit MCV from its side, but the MCV doesn't have the house as Owner=

The strange occurence which led to the belief of it being AI related, is that when I play the house, it immediately gives a "game over", only AI playing the certain house gives IE.

It was caused when using replace tool for an idea, but I didn't remember the MCV... I do not need this for myself at all, the problem was fixed by changing the owner back, so this house can once again own its baseunit., but like last thread if you want to go ahead and verify it, ModEnc it, etc, then here you go:

If this isn't useful, and you would not want already solved IEs purely for reference, then say so and it won't be done again Wink

Attached Files
.txt   except.txt (Size: 24.66 KB / Downloads: 394)
This IE is from NPatch, and we generally don't care about NPatch IEs here (if they're a result of NPatch then they're of no use to vanilla YR or Ares users).

Can the IE be replicated in vanilla YR?
Ever wondered what the hell is going on?
Believe me friend you're not the only one.
--Lysdexia

Check out Launch Base for RA2/YR - http://marshall.strategy-x.com
Also home to the Purple Alert mod, 1.002 UMP, and the YR Playlist Manager.
Quote:I think the IE is something related to MCV ownership, like a a house gets its baseunit MCV from its side, but the MCV doesn't have the house as Owner=
Correct, a house can't find any vehicle in BaseUnit= that it can own. Yes, this can happen in regular YR as well if you typo things up.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3