Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ExceptChecker
Sorry to bump..but im getting the error that DCoder encountered..is there a fix for this Im unaware of ?
DCoder Wrote:That means your except.txt is too whacked for it to understand. You could try attaching it right here in case pd wants to take a look. Or just rename it to something else, and the exceptchecker will start fine.
Ares Project Manager.
[Image: t3wbanner.png]
[Image: cncgsigsb_sml.png]
Open Ares positions: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.
PM if interested.
mine just doesn't run at all
Funny thing I was about to ask if there was a program & I found this by dumb luck. I downloaded this to help me & it doesn't work on my computer. I am running Windows Vista, could that be my problem?
Poland's Revenge......... a CAJE production...........release date 1/1/2011
More likely it doesn't work because it hasn't been updated in ages. If your game crashes, create a new thread in the RA2 Editing forum and attach the except.txt file from your game's folder, as well as any relevant information. Also worth reading is IE.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
Thanks DCoder, but I would like to be able to find the problem on my own, since people don't always reply. I am not knocking anyone, but some times I post things and get no response no matter how much I search the forums. If people learn how to name their thread it would make life a bit easier.
I did tell you to read ModEnc:Internal Error, it will help.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
i tried that, but the link gives an error, but i will it again, tanx
There might have been an error in DCoder's link, not sure. I have changed it slightly and it does work now.

Or you could just go to modenc and search for Internal Error or IE.
Ever wondered what the hell is going on?
Believe me friend you're not the only one.
--Lysdexia

Check out Launch Base for RA2/YR - http://marshall.strategy-x.com
Also home to the Purple Alert mod, 1.002 UMP, and the YR Playlist Manager.