Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Except Error
I received this Error. I googled it and someone else received the same message but the numbers in the message were not the same. His topic was never answered. The error occurs when I made a trigger. The trigger activates when the player enter an area. I made a taskforce, a script, and a team. The map loads about 75%.
Poland's Revenge......... a CAJE production...........release date 1/1/2011
Lmao.

As D said before,
Quote:I put on my robe and psychic-code-reading hat

Seriously, You are not passing the intelligence entry level of teh internetz, if you have an IE, and don't think to read the thread Solving your Internal Errors.
If you had read it, you would see
Quote: 1. Find the except.txt file in the game's folder. Open it in a text editor.
2. Look at the table of known errors on the ModEnc: Internal Error page to see if the EIP in your except is already listed.
If it is:
o Read the explanation.
o Follow it.
* If it isn't:
o Create a new thread in this forum with a meaningful title.
o Post your except.txt, as well as any additional information (circumstances of the error, what you last changed, preferably your INI files too).
o Hope that pd, DCoder or maybe someone else who knows how to read except.txt comes along.

But no, you did none of that. Your either lazy or brain damaged.

Furthermore, your vague description is nothing unless you post actual code!

How the fvck do you expect "I received this Error." to get you help?
if you look at the txt then you see the code is there. And I have looked at the modenc for a solution, hence I posted the thread. My earlier topic was solved by my uncle. He solved my problem by reading the post, the event was fine, but the action was not. I used 4 - create team, when I should have used 7 - reinforce. This is a new problem that has arisen in the second map of the campaign.

Exception occurred at 006E8780
Let me clarify this for you:

YOU ARE STUPID

Learn to READ. Bang head against wall

Quote:1. Find the except.txt file in the game's folder. Open it in a text editor.
2. Look at the table of known errors on the ModEnc: Internal Error page to see if the EIP in your except is already listed.
If it is:
o Read the explanation.
o Follow it.
* If it isn't:
o Create a new thread in this forum with a meaningful title.
o Post your except.txt, as well as any additional information (circumstances of the error, what you last changed, preferably your INI files too).
o Hope that pd, DCoder or maybe someone else who knows how to read except.txt comes along.

Read the above very carefully. If you feel anything in your brain afterwards, that's a neuron firing. Again, post your except.txt if you want help.
Albert Einstein Wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.
I lol'd. Hard.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
I did post my except.txt..............it was there in my post when I posted it, but once again my uncle figured out my problem
Problem solved then.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3