Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loaded Transport
I have been trying to create a landing craft for a single player map that is loaded when the game begins.
I gave it a taskforce (landing craft, 4 gi and 1 engineer)
gave it a script ( move to waypoint 98 )
gave it a teamtype only tab clicked was full.
I gave it a trigger. Event is 13 and Action is 4

The starting point is located off screen. I have been trying to make this work and I am getting nothing. I even tried placing a landing craft on the waypoint of the teams start point
Poland's Revenge......... a CAJE production...........release date 1/1/2011
I put on my robe and psychic-code-reading hat

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
Ok, that makes no sense to me, unless you are telling me you don't understand me. Maybe if you look at my map. This is what is on the map. A ship under player control (lower right) Buildings under computer control (upper left) I tried putting a trigger in fora Paratrooper drop and a landing craft loaded. The shp/vxl are not mine they are ones I am using until the shp/vxl team create these.
Poland's Revenge......... a CAJE production...........release date 1/1/2011
Quote:Ok, that makes no sense to me, unless you are telling me you don't understand me.
No, you walking advertisement for contraceptives, I mean I can't tell what the hell is wrong until you show the actual code you used.

After looking at the map... learn to read what FA2 tells you, doublecheck what it's actually saving and actually think when you add things. I'll post more details later if you don't figure it out yourself.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3