Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AI build AI garrison
I have given each side an advanced power plant, but no one builds it. I know in unmodified RA2 the soviets built the nuke plant. I put the adv power plant in the listing but alas they dont build it.

I remember a post with a pic of making units garrison a building (single player map). I lost the post and can not find it, i have googled and found nothing. I know how to make a team, task, script, trigger, but I want the AI to garrison using specific building tags.
(18.12.2008, 23:14:25)Nikademis Von Hisson Wrote: I have given each side an advanced power plant, but no one builds it. I know in unmodified RA2 the soviets built the nuke plant. I put the adv power plant in the listing but alas they dont build it.

AIBuildThis=yes

(18.12.2008, 23:14:25)Nikademis Von Hisson Wrote: I remember a post with a pic of making units garrison a building (single player map). I lost the post and can not find it, i have googled and found nothing. I know how to make a team, task, script, trigger, but I want the AI to garrison using specific building tags.

See how its done with the battle bunker (NABNKR), in AITriggerType 0616004C and 07C330CC
I did put .....AIBuildThis=yes, but the don't guess I will worry about that later

Ok, for the garrisoning you are referring to using the in game scripts, I was referring to a post made, but I will try your way, thanks.